Latest version 5.1.0
Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
macOS 10.13 / 10.14
- Main changes
- Fixed the problem of changing tab shapes on mouseover of inactive and active tabs (thanks editorsdiary)
- Fixed the inability to select a tab and make it into an independent window while a window is maximized (thanks editorsdiary, cafemuji, takak_000)
- Fixed problem with displaying buttons while minimized and using only vertical tabs (thanks mame)
- Partially fixed problems with tab shapes after changing themes (thanks cafemuji, yk)
- Accommodated major version update and later version update for our base, Chromium (69.0.3497.100 → 70.0.3538.77)
- Setting procedures
Start the Installer and install Kinza. ＜How to install＞
Close Kinza, and start the Installer to overwrite it.
Open the "Add or Remove Programs" window from "Control Panel" and uninstall Kinza. ＜How to uninstall＞
To download the past versions and versions for other operating systems, click here.